Πέμπτη 15 Απριλίου 2021

Magic At Home With Tristan Episode 4 ♠ Money Illusions (Levitation Bill)

 


Magic At Home With Tristan
Episode 4 ♠ Money Illusions


In this episode enjoy an impressive routine with a bill!
And in case you are wondering, no special effects are used.
These magic tricks are presented in Tristan's performances
at a stone's throw from the audience!


George Arkomanis - A Night Of Wonders


Buy "The Magic Show" music album


"I decided to share with you a new mini-series
of episodes, with unique short magic tricks...
No set-ups, no costumes, no special effects!
As you would see it if you were with me at my
daily practice sessions. In this way, I hope, through
my magic, to offer you a smile and some positive energy
that we all need right now.
So every Wednesday, a brand new mini-episode will air
on my YT channel and then on Facebook and on Instagram!"

Tristan

Tristan Magic Website


Tristan Magic YouTube


Tristan Magic Facebook


Tristan Magic Instagram

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου