Πέμπτη 25 Μαρτίου 2021

Magic At Home With Tristan ♠ Ep. 1 - Did The Aces Exist?


 

Magic At Home With Tristan Episode 1 ♠ Did The Aces Exist?

Amazing Magic Tricks on YouTube

In the first episode, Tristan performs
some sleight of hand with cards.
Enjoy it & don't forget to...
Subscribe, like & share!

♫ George Arkomanis - Lights In The Night


Buy "The Magic Show" music album


"I decided to share with you a new mini-series of episodes,
with unique short magic tricks...
No set-ups, no costumes, no special effects!
As you would see it if you were with me
at my daily practice sessions. In this way, I hope,
through my magic, to offer you a smile and
some positive energy that we all need right now.
So every Wednesday, a brand new mini-episode
will air on my YT channel and then
on Facebook and on Instagram!"
Tristan

Tristan Magic Website

Tristan Magic YouTube

Tristan Magic Facebook

Tristan Magic Instagram

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου